Phase 2 Atlantic
Phase 2: Atlantic gate
Phase 2 Atlantic Point consists of performing ground works clearing the site ready for development of commercial units to be sold to Businesses and investors. Phase 2 are not be structurly capable of supporting first floor. All Phases are to be uniform in look and environmental performance.
Phase 2 foundation excavated, left to cure and is now ready for steel work to begin.
A similar build / construction process happens here
- steel is delivered and the frame work is assembled. (Many issues faced in Phase 1 were avoided here)
- Roof cladding completes shortly after framework is double checked
- Side cladding gathers pace ready for the window installers to arrive
- Floor insulation is added
- Steel work ready for pouring concrete